TOWN OF LARSPUR:
Larkspur Town Council continues local Disaster Emergency for the Town of Larkspur due to Coronavirus.
For Covid -19 Updates Please visit https://www.douglas.co.us/health-department/covid-19/
ADVISORY! Persons who are over the age of 60 or have an underlying heart condition, lung condition, or diabetes are advised to reconsider their attendance of public meetings or events.
SYMPTOMS: Reported illnesses have ranged from mild symptoms to severe illness and death for confirmed coronavirus disease (COVID-19) cases.
The following symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure.
3. Shortness of breath
Click HERE for what to do if you become infected (English)
Haga clic aquí para saber qué hacer si se infecta (español)
What can you do NOW?
1. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
2. Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
3. Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue
4. Clean frequently touched surfaces often and with an approved cleaner
5. Wash your hands often under warm water for 20 seconds and with soap. The most effective way to prevent catching the virus.
6. DO NOT PANIC